Unfortunately there is probably as much confusion in the carpet cleaning industry about carpet protectors as there is about cleaning. Uneducated, uninformed, and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners cause a great deal of confusion by giving out false information or intentionally misrepresenting the product.
Once you have made an investment in cleaning your carpets, it is important to protect it from permanent stains, ugly spots, pet urine, liquid spills etc. that can possibly damage the carpet. A carpet protectant will prolong the life of your carpet and can help you minimize and control the damages to your carpets.
See the Difference Yourself!
Top 5 Reasons to Consider Using a Carpet Protectant
- Your carpets will last longer after applying the protectant.
- A fiber protectant will reduce permanent stains and spots on your carpets by repelling the liquid allowing you to remove spots and spills more effectively and avoid permanent damage to your carpet.
- Carpets are much more vulnerable to wear and tear especially on heavy traffic areas where dirt can literally tear your carpet fibers. It is wise to apply a carpet protectant rather than risk damaging your costly carpet. An unprotected carpet is defenseless versus a carpet where a protectant has been applied after cleaning.
- Applying a protectant will make it easier for you to remove spills. This means less time cleaning up the spot, and less wear and tear of your carpets.
- Applying a protectant will also make it easier to clean your carpet. More soil will be removed the next time your carpet is professionally cleaned.